- Only equipment, clothing, toys that are child-related, seasonally-appropriate, and tagged correctly will be accepted. Items that do not fall under the guidelines set by the St. Isidore School Children’s Clothing and Equipment Resale will be not be accepted or removed from the sale and returned to the Consignor.
- A non-refundable $5.00 registration fee will be charged through PayPal.
- The Consignor agrees to create a tag for each item using the My Sale Manager software.
- The St. Isidore School Children’s Clothing and Equipment Resale is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged. The Consignor acknowledges the possibility of such occurrences by participating and accepts all risk for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Consignors are required to work one 3-hour shift in order to receive 70% of their sales. Consignors who work one 3-hour shift qualify to shop the Pre-Sale on Friday at 4:00 pm. By working two 3-hour shifts, consignors are qualified to shop the Pre-Sale on Friday at 3:30 pm. All workers are qualified to shop the Saturday Pre-Sale from 8:00 am-9:00 am.
- Consignors who do not fulfill their 3-hour work assignment will receive 50% of their gross sales; St. Isidore School receives the remainder.
- Tags are printed on white cardstock (65 lb.) and securely fastened with safety pins or tape to all items. Do not use a tagging gun at attach tags to clothing.
- Clothing is hung on wire hangers only.
- If the Consignor selects “DISCOUNT” in the online inventory system while creating a tag, the item will sell at 50% of the original sale price on Saturday.
- If the Consignor selects “DONATE” in the online inventory system while creating a tag, the unsold item will be donated to charity at the end of the resale.
- Consignors who drop out of selling within three weeks prior to the resale will be prohibited from selling at the next resale.
- The Consignor will pick up unsold items on Saturday between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Any items not claimed by 5:00 pm will be donated to charity.
- Any items found without a tag during the resale will be placed in Lost and Found. Consignors can examine the Lost and Found at the end of the resale. Any items not claimed will be donated to charity.
- The Consignor holds the St. Isidore School Children’s Clothing and Equipment Resale, St. Isidore School, and St. Isidore Parish harmless from any and all claims or personal injury and/or products liability bought by third-parties relating to the purchase and/or use of sale item(s).